ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL – ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (Full Time)
The Accounting Professional overseeing Accounts Payable reports to the Chief Financial Officer. The Accounts Payable Professional is responsible for providing support to process all payments of goods and services necessary for the operation of the company and individual, ongoing projects.
- Record and process invoices received in mail and electronically (daily).
- Input invoices into construction management software.
- Facilitate the process for check requests, garnishments and tax payments ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received.
- Manage gas receipts for reimbursement to employees.
- Calculates and process sales tax (monthly).
- Process and manage expense reports.
- Generate monthly accounts payable reports.
- Facilitate and follow the process for 1099s and W-9s.
- Assist and produce documentation for all internal and external audits.
- Communicate with co-workers, project managers, field employees, clients, subcontractors and others in a courteous and professional manner.
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in accounting; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience with construction management software preferred.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
SENIOR PROJECT ESTIMATOR (Full Time)
The Project Estimator is responsible for the development of complete estimates, bid day evaluations, pricing, quantity take offs, bid solicitations, and will be expected to assist others with estimate development.
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated strong work ethic with the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to read and understand construction documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at multi-tasking
- Good problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Thorough understanding of construction methods, construction practices and the estimating process
- Willingness to adapt to a proven, proprietary methodology regarding the estimating process
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform quantity takeoffs, maintain subcontractor/ supplier database, determine labor pricing, and solicit material pricing and subcontractor input to meet project requirements
- Prepare detailed estimate deliverables in a clear and concise format
- Review information and prepare questions requiring additional information or clarification (RFIs)
- Strategize and assist team with successful bid outcomes
- Prepare scopes of work
- Prepare preliminary schedule when required
- Draft cover letter and bid clarification forms
- Assist in the buyout of subcontractors and suppliers
- Post estimate Value Engineering
- Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Science, Construction Management, Engineering, or related field preferred
- A minimum of 5-10 plus years of experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, On Screen Takeoff, iSqFt, and previous experience with construction based software programs; knowledge of Timberline is preferred.
Please click here to submit a letter of interest and resume to Human Resources.