Welliver coordinated and estimated the four (4) phases of capital construction for the Bath Central Schools at their main campus and bus garage. We completed three (3) sequential estimates on the phases to ensure the project remained on budget.
Phase I was bid in February 2017, completed in Fall 2017, and included work at all district buildings. Work included:
• Pool renovation
• 70,000 SF of roofing work at the Primary school
• Primary and Junior/Senior high school classroom unit ventilator and window replacement in 30 classrooms
• Renovation of finishes at the Primary school library
• Upgrade of HVAC controls district wide
• Refinished floor and renovation of auxiliary gym at the Junior/Senior high school
• Renovation of finishes at Junior/Senior high school library
• Site work included 2 new sodded fields with lighting, and renovation of existing grass field to turf field
• Paving, storm water requirements, grading, and structures on 4 existing parking lots
• Installation of new bleachers at both the main campus and bus garage complex
• Installation of new concrete sidewalks around the main campus and bus garage
• Installation of new scoreboards and video boards at 2 main playing fields
• Installation of a new fuel island at the bus garage and upgrades to the main campus system
• Sound upgrades on the new and existing fields, 2 gymnasiums, and pool
• Work at the bus garage included new fencing and reorientation of the existing baseball field
Phase II was originally bid in April 2018 and bid a second time in June 2018. Work began in the Summer of 2018 with anticipated completion in Winter 2019. Scope of work for Phase II involved all district buildings. Primary school work included asbestos abatement and renovation of kindergarten, first, second, and third grade classrooms wings as well as the kitchen and cafeteria. Two (2) toilet rooms were also abated and renovated.
Phase III was bid in March 2018. This phase of the work included primarily site work constructing two (2) new lacrosse/football practice fields, courtyard renovation, and a parking lot extension. The work was started in Spring 2018 and completed in Fall 2018.