Managing projects of all sizes is what we do.
Our construction managers (CM) act as an extension of your staff while managing the planning and construction process. Welliver helps to find innovative solutions using our pre-construction expertise, leads the bidding process to calculate the best value for your investment, and oversees trade contractors on-site to ensure quality work and on-schedule completion.
- We manage projects to stay on track so they finish on time; on budget; and according to building codes, plans, and specifications
- Personnel and material resources are directed and coordinated throughout the building lifecycle
- Project managers and superintendents establish a presence, manage the schedule, control costs, and coordinate construction and contractor activities
- Production and performance is tracked and measured using a stringent reporting system
- We are vigilant with reviewing and budgeting for change orders to ensure that project deliverables and functionality are not adversely impacted
- Our CM’s oversee detailed review of all proposals from contractors, budget updates, schedules, phasing plans, and reports