After decades in the trenches, we are confident in our estimating and apply realistic costs to every project.
What do you want to achieve? How much will it cost? We make sure the answer is clear before any construction begins. Creating smart, flexible, and sustainable construction execution plans is what we do. It is the basis for developing the project’s scope, schedule, and cost as early as possible with the most efficient use of resources and money.
We can help you find innovative ways to resolve constructability issues; manage costs; as well as identify technology options, required resources, and work phasing so that you’ll receive the most value for your investment.
- Our cost database, containing decades worth of estimating intel, is referenced on every pre-construction estimate and competitive project bid
- We encourage a competitive bid environment that results in an increased number of bidders and aggressive bids from sub-contractors
- Master activity scheduling incorporates the design, procurement, approval, construction, commissioning, and move-in phases
- Throughout design and construction, our in-house estimating team maintains close control of costs to effectively manage the budget
- Our conceptual estimates guide the decision making process on whether to renovate or repair, demolish or build new
- We perform constructability reviews to maximize efficiency, minimize waste, meet construction codes, and complete construction on schedule
- Value engineering is integrated at every step of the design and construction process