Welliver managed the successful construction of the presidential helicopter facility that houses the program’s administrative offices, systems integration laboratories, and an aircraft integration hangar.
The facility provides the next generation of Commanders-in-Chief with new Marine One helicopters.
• 1700 tons or 3.4 million pounds of steel were brought in
• 6,500 cubic yards or 26 million pounds of concrete were used
• 225 miles of electrical wire and telecommunications cable were used
• 80 percent of the workforce was from the local area
• 90 percent of subcontractor companies were from New York State
different subcontractors and vendors were managed by Welliver during this fast-track,15-month project.