Welliver provided comprehensive general contractor services for the renovation of an existing office building into a 63,000 SF, two story call center for Wayfair’s customer service division. The building was designed to accommodate a target of 700 employees.
Throughout the course of construction, we were diligent at assuring our workmanship met all code requirements and that the building was compliant with design documents. Challenged with a ‘fast track’ construction schedule, our integrated team of construction professionals delivered:
• Demolition to existing interior walls
• Constructed three (3) training rooms that includes 30 stations per room
• Built four (4) new wellness rooms for nursing mothers
• Expanded the parking lot with an additional 324 parking spots
• Replaced existing ceiling tiles with .95 NRC rating which absorbs 95% of sound. This was installed in the large call center areas.
• Detailed installation of a glass wall using tile from Lunada Bay Tile of California
• 25% of the contract value was completed by Welliver’s carpenters and laborers
or 269,280 linear feet, of cat 6 data cabling was installed.